I am grateful and honored to have been recognized for this award! I want to thank The Crowning Glory for the nomination! She is a great lifestyle blogger sharing her adventures with the world.
Here are three things you may not know about me…
I am sensitive I hate to admit it but sometimes my feelings get hurt. I hate feeling pushed to the side so I retreat slowly and it can take a long time for people to notice. I’m working on it.
I am living my dream. I always wanted to stay home and homeschool my kids, live close to my family and run a business.
I love to cook. Okay, you probably knew that one. I want to learn all things food. Yum!
Questions from The Crowning Glory
- What is your greatest strength? My compassion. It’s easy for me to put my feelings aside for others.
- If you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be? Loving, confident, HIS
- What is your favorite kind of music and why? I love worship music. It takes you to another place. It’s like an armor for my soul.
- Who in your life do you admire the most? My grandfather. He is taking care of my grandmother who has Alzheimer’s. After 50+years of marriage and despite her diagnosis he still tries to sweep her off her feet.
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush? Vin Diesel (until I realized he was old enough to be my father).
Here is a link to my favorite post so far. The Nurturing Of Weeds
Feature the award logo/image on your post
List the rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
Answer the questions provided
Nominate 6 to 10 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post
- Why do you blog?
- Whats the last book you read?
- Whats your favorite kind of food?
- Favorite artist (any medium)
- Who is your biggest fan?